Here we go again ...

It seems about once a year I get the urge to start a blog. Part of me thinks this is because my desire to be connected to the world ebbs and flows with the changing of the seasons. The other part of me thinks that I am usually home more in the winter and I feel the need for a creative outlet.

So here is the start to a new blog. I hope to use this blog as a complement to my less then stellar Facebook page (sorry friends, I don't want to share everything with you on Facebook) and to accompany my new Etsy site. I hope to share photos of projects, reflections on recent happenings and other things that I feel need to be expressed to bring joy to the greater good.

Requests are welcomed and comments are encouraged!


So, here's the first bit I want to share ... that hopefully will bring some joy to your day. I found that leaf while snowshoeing back in December. I couldn't pass up the simplicity and beauty of the leaf resting on the snow. Isn't it amazing how delicate nature is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Work Survival Kit: 10 Must-Haves

Junk Mail

Community Education: 2020 & Beyond