Winter

There are a few things you should know about me: 

I am a huge fan of Christmas! 
I love decorating the house, cutting down a tree and hanging lights from the gutters. 
To start the Christmas season off, I dug up a pine tree from my mother's yard and potted it in an old bucket. When the holiday has past, she will return it to her yard, possibly in a new spot.
Today I have plans to go cut down a tree at a local tree farm to put in my own living room.
As geeky as this sounds, my theme is gold and cranberries this year. 
Once I've finished decking the halls, I'll make sure to share!

 I am enchanted by early morning fog in the Smokies. 
I enjoy watching the world transform from eerie tranquility to bright daylight.
It's even more fun to hike around while this transformation is in process.
You feel like someone's ghost is going to rise up from a rock along the old wagon trail.
Spooky!

 I love everything about snow.

 I have an iPhone. 
I have bangs and I wear glasses. 
I wear dresses with cowboy boots.
That makes me a nerd on so many levels and I am proud of it!

Comments

  1. Gosh you are so creative!! Must run in your blood! :) these pictures are gorgeous! I love seeing all the creative projects you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so creative!! Must run in your blood! :) these pictures are gorgeous! I LOVE all the crafts and projects you do! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Work Survival Kit: 10 Must-Haves

Junk Mail

Community Education: 2020 & Beyond